- Pastor, you work hard and you deserve help.
- 90% of pastors report they work between 55-70 hours a week and yet...
- 70% report such a sense of inadequacy and failure that they struggle “constantly” with depression.
- 50% say they would quit if they had any other way to make a living, and despite this 50 percent do quit within five years of starting.
- A shocking 90% leave the ministry and start other careers at some point short of retirement.
- The job is hard, but misery and despair do not have to go with the job. God does not require it and you don’t have to accept it. Success is possible, but you don’t have to do it alone.